“If it could be shown, without a shadow of a doubt, that financial advice improves happiness, health and even personal relationships, would it change the way we judge the role of financial planning?”
What a great question. Well this morning I read an article which gave a synopsis to the heart of research released today.
Key statistics from IOOF’s “The True Value of Advice” research
Respondents who receive ongoing financial advice experience:
· 13% greater levels of overall personal happiness
· 21% overall increase in peace of mind
· 20% increased feeling of financial security
· 17% increased level in confidence that their core goals will be achieved
· 76% of respondents believe achieving core goals and lifestyle objectives defines a successful financial planning relationship
Feel free to read the article Happiness and financial Advice – you can’t have one without the other
If you or someone you know could do with an increase in overall happiness and peace of mind – this is what I do!
Call Mike 0451 808 077