What does a financial coach do?
Like a personal trainer for your financial health!
A Personal trainer will:
- Ask you about your goals
- Seek to understand your current regime ie diet and exercise
- Educate you on ideal diet and exercise requirements
- Work with you to implement a regular training program to embed this lifestyle as a routine to attain your goals.
Similarly, by assisting you with cash flow management, you will:
- Clarify your wealth goals
- Understand where you are currently
- Explain the different expense categories and the role banking structures play to (education)
- Provide regular coaching by driving behaviours & embedding lifestyle changes to achieve your goals.
Why is it important?
Over 60% of Australians are concerned about their ability to meet their rising living expenses whilst adequately providing for their retirement. Around a third of them acknowledge their lack of understanding of financial and cash flow management. (Investment Trends 2012 Advice & Limited Advice report)
What are the benefits?
A cash flow management plan provides you a simple way to view, understand and track your current money inflows and outflows. Ultimately it enables you to create greater wealth through efficiencies by:
- More effectively balancing debt, lifestyle and saving
- Focussing on your financial vision and goal setting
- Clarifying and discerning between “needs” and ‘wants”
- Learning about cash flow fundamentals: banking structures, expense categories, savings strategies.
To get started, book in for a free financial health check.